Season’s Greetings from 1880! Körner’s Folly is the architectural wonder and home of artist and designer Jule Gilmer Körner. The house originally served to display Körner’s interior design portfolio. For over a century, this unique home has been an enchanting holiday destination with traditional Christmas decorations. Each year, Körner’s Folly is transformed for the holidays with floor-to-ceiling garlands, lights, and trees in nearly every room! Tours and special events promise visitors of all ages holiday cheer and an unforgettable experience in Jule Körner’s world of Victorian extravagance.
Available November 29, 2019 – January 4, 2020
Book the Victorian Christmas at Körner’s Folly Getaway and enjoy 20% off your hotel stay.
- Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Admission tickets for self-guided tour of Körner’s Folly (Children’s tickets can be added to this package. Admission is $6 for ages 6-18/under 6 years old are free.)
- Evening wine and cheese receptions in the Lounge at Brookstown Inn
- Fresh baked cookies and milk at bedtime
- Southern hot breakfast in the morning
- Complimentary wireless internet and on-site parking
Call (336) 725-1120 to book now or click here.
Terms and Conditions: Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax. Blackout dates may apply. Körner’s Folly is open Wednesday-Saturday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM and on Sunday’s from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Visitors must arrive 1 hour prior to museum closing.
*Körner’s Folly Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day