Spring to Winston-Salem for a getaway experience that includes beautiful gardens, landscapes, art, history, and visitor tours at Reynolda House Museum of American Art and Old Salem Museums & Gardens.
- Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Two adult “All-in-One” admissions to Old Salem Museums & Gardens valid for two consecutive days (Admission to Old Salem for children is $11 for ages 6-16/under 6 years old are free.)
- Two adult admissions to Reynolda House Museum of American Art (Admission to the Museum is free for students and children.)
- Welcome gift: Winkler Bakery Moravian Sugar Cookies
- Evening wine and cheese receptions in the Lounge
- Fresh baked cookies and milk at bedtime
- Southern hot breakfast in the morning
- Complimentary wireless internet and on-site parking
One Night Stay Starting at $225.99
Call (336) 725-1120 to book now or click here.
Terms and conditions: Blackout dates may apply. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax. Old Salem Museums and Gardens and Reynolda House Museum are closed on Mondays. For hours of operation visit OldSalem.Org and ReynoldaHouse.Org