Autumn in Old Salem is a season for the senses! See the spectacular fall foliage, taste the harvest grown fresh from the gardens, and enjoy hands on activities such as pottery with Old Salem’s master craftspeople! Salem Saturday’s in Autumn offer exciting weekly workshops – click to learn more. Stay at the Historic Brookstown Inn located just a half-mile from the Old Salem Visitors Center for this idyllic autumn getaway. Package available September 1 through November 13, 2018.
- Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Two Adult “All-in-One” admission tickets to Old Salem Museums & Gardens including the Historic Town of Salem, the Museum of Early Southern Decorative Arts (MESDA), and the Gardens of Old Salem*
- Welcome gift: Winkler Bakery Moravian Cookies and $10 Gift Card to Camino Bakery — try their pumpkin spice latte!
- Evening wine & cheese reception
- Freshly baked cookies and milk at bedtime
- Hot southern breakfast
- Complimentary wireless internet and on-site parking
One Night Stay Starting at $195 plus tax!
Call (336) 725-1120 or click here to reserve now.
Terms and conditions: *Student admission can be added to this package. Old Salem Museums and Gardens are closed on Monday’s. Blackout dates may apply. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax.