Wake up your planting plans- and your creative side- with a tour through Winston-Salem’s historic gardens. Our lush gardens date back more than 200 years and offer a peek into our colorful past. Your itinerary includes self-guided tours through Historic Bethabara Park, The Gardens at Old Salem, Reynolda Gardens (adjacent to Reynolda House Museum of American Art), and Paul J. Ciener Botanical Gardens in Kernersville. Visit Winston-Salem and see for yourself why some say that a stroll through Winston-Salem’s gardens is truly a study of both history and horticulture. Package available March 1-May 31, 2019.
- Overnight Accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Itinerary for Self-guided Garden Tours
- Welcome Gift: Jar of locally made jam
- Wine and Cheese Reception, Featuring NC wines
- Fresh Baked Cookies and Milk at Bedtime
- Hot Southern breakfast
- Complimentary Wireless Internet and On-site Parking
Call (336) 725-1120 or click here to reserve now.
Terms and conditions: Best available rate. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax.
*Tickets are required to enter the historic buildings at Old Salem Museums & Gardens and the Reynolda House Museum of American Art. You may purchase tickets for both at the front desk of the Historic Brookstown Inn.