The Historic Brookstown Inn is an Ace in Hospitality!
Winston-Salem proudly hosts the Winston-Salem Open (WSO) in it’s seventh year at the Wake Forest University Tennis Complex. The 2017 Winston-Salem Open, an ATP World Tour 250 event, will be held from August 19-26. The WSO is the last ATP tournament before the US Open. Stay at the Historic Brookstown Inn and see some of the top tennis pros in the world!
- Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Two General Admission tickets to the Winston-Salem Open Tournament. Sessions 1-7. Click to view tournament schedule.
- Welcome Gift: Brookstown Inn logo visor
- Exercise Facility
- Evening wine and cheese reception; featuring North Carolina wineries
- Fresh baked cookies and milk at bedtime
- Hot Southern Breakfast
- Complimentary on-site parking at the Inn. We are located 3.7 miles from the Wake Forest University Tennis Complex approximately, a 10 minute drive.
- Free WIFI
Standard Rooms $177 plus tax | Suites $202 plus tax
Terms and Conditions: *Pricing varies based on tournament session. Offer available August 19-26 based on availability. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax.