The Historic Brookstown Inn invites you and your family to join us this holiday season to celebrate timeless traditions in Winston-Salem. Your Two Timeless Holiday Traditions package includes admission to Old Salem Museums & Gardens and Reynolda House Museum of American Art. Package available November 21-December 30, 2017.
Settled in 1766, Old Salem is a living history attraction that celebrates and interprets the practices of its founding Moravians of the 18th and 19th centuries. Christmas holidays in Old Salem were simplistic and cherished. Visit the historic district to learn more about Christmas pyramids, thought to be the first Christmas tree, and their customs of handmade beeswax candles. Then take a step back in time to an early 20th-century holiday season at Reynolda. The historic 1917 home of R.J. and Katharine Reynolds will be decorated with magnolia leaves, nandina berries, and other greenery inspired by the decorations that Katharine Reynolds used for the holidays. Holiday greeting cards from the Museum Archives will be on display and carols will be played on the original Aeolian organ every day approximately 2:45 p.m.
- Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- “All-in-One” admission tickets to Old Salem Museums & Gardens including the Historic Town of Salem, the Museum of Early Southern Decorative Arts (MESDA) and the Gardens of Old Salem. Tickets are valid for (2) consecutive days.*
- General admission tickets to Reynolda House Museum of American Art, including admission to Reynolda Gardens of Wake Forest University*
- Welcome Gift: Moravian Star holiday ornament and Old Salem Winkler Bakery Moravian Cookies
- Complimentary hot Southern breakfast daily
- Evening wine & cheese receptions in the Cotton Mill Lounge
- Freshly baked cookies and milk at bedtime
- Parking on site and wireless internet
One Night Stay Starting at $229.00 plus tax
Click to reserve now or call (336) 725-1120
Terms and Conditions: Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax.