Experience over 250 years of history in just 2.5 miles! Your walking tour of Winston-Salem begins at the former Arista Mills, now home to Visit Winston-Salem and Brookstown Inn’s East Wing. From there you will cover the story of the Moravian’s in Old Salem before going to downtown itself.
Tour Winston-Salem is proud to offer a quality tour that goes at a leisurely pace, allowing you to stop at local businesses and landmarks to really take in the city. Tours run every Saturday from 10 am to 12 pm and every second and third Sunday from 1 pm to 3 pm.
- Overnight Accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Tickets to Tour Winston-Salem
- Evening Wine & Cheese Reception
- Freshly Baked Cookies and Milk at Bedtime
- Hot Southern Breakfast
- Complimentary On-site Parking
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
Reserve the Tour Winston-Salem Getaway Package and receive 15% off your hotel stay.
Call (336) 725-1120 to reserve today.
Terms and Conditions: Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax. Blackout dates may apply.
Explore Brookstown Centre before or after your Tour Winston-Salem!
- DiLisio’s Italian Restaurant – Makes you feel like you are part of the family. Enjoy a delicious home cooked Italian meal. Grab a chair, enjoy a glass of wine, mangiamo!
- Wood and Thread Boutique – A contemporary fashion forward boutique for women’s clothing and jewelry.
- Doggystyle Pet Provision – All pet supplies, food, and products
- Alkali Hair Studio – A new modern salon in Downtown Winston Salem. Specializing in color trends, corrective color and precision cutting. Oribe products
ROASTER AND LOUNGE
- Twin City Hive Coffee Lounge – A place to relax and enjoy some of Winston-Salem’s freshest roasted coffee. Baked goods & espresso feature at this stylish, brick walled haunt with an urban vibe & a gift shop.