Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops presents “Sip ‘n Art” the last Sunday of Every month (3pm-5pm) – a collaboration with Associated Artists of Winston-Salem (AAWS). Bring a friend and stay the Historic Brookstown Inn, which is within short walking distance of Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops. There you can enjoy local wine and craft brews while creating your own original piece of art. The art changes monthly: canvas painting, pastels, wine glass painting, calligraphy, meditative drawing, sculpting, & more!
- Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Ticket for two to Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops valid for your choice in a glass of locally made wine or craft beer, plus mini dessert bar.*
- Evening wine & cheese in the Cotton Mill Lounge
- Fresh baked cookies with milk at bedtime
- Hot Southern breakfast
- On-site parking and wireless internet access
Package pricing starts at $160.00 plus tax
Call 336-725-1120 to reserve now!
Terms and Conditions: Must be 21+ years of age. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax. For more information visit Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops website.