Held on the streets of Downtown Winston-Salem, within walking distance of the Historic Brookstown Inn, Salute! The North Carolina Wine Celebration has become the premier festival dedicated to serving exclusively North Carolina wines. Entering its 12th year, Salute! uncorks along Fourth Street as more than 35 North Carolina wineries come together to share sample pours of their wines.
- Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Two tickets to Salute! The North Carolina Wine Celebration
- Two tickets to “An Evening of Southern Food,” featuring Restaurateur, Chef & Author Lucy Buffett (Jimmy Buffett’s sister). Alongside local Winston-Salem chefs, Lucy explores some “classic southern food recipes” with a new twist. Friday June 2, 2017 from 6:30 pm to 8:45 pm at the Milton Rhodes Center for the Arts.
- Evening wine and cheese reception at the Inn, featuring NC wines
- Freshly baked cookies and milk at bedtime
- Hot breakfast
- Complimentary wireless internet access and on-site parking
Starting at $226.99 plus tax
Click here to reserve now or call (800)-845-4262
Terms and conditions: Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax.
For more information about the festival visit salutencwine.com