Find your one-of-a-kind at the Piedmont Craftsmen’s Fair. Quality craftsmanship and excellent design have always been the hallmarks of Piedmont Craftsmen’s Fair. Meet the crafts people and view demonstrations of craft techniques at the 54th annual craft fair. Exhibiting members include craft artists who work in clay, wood, glass, fibers, leather, metal, photography, printmaking, and mixed media creating one-of-a-kind works that can be functional as well as beautiful! Stay at the Historic Brookstown Inn just minutes from the festival site at the newly renovated Benton Convention Center.
- One or two nights accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn for two adults
- Two adult weekend passes to the Piedmont Craftsmen’s Craft Fair
- Hot southern breakfast
- Evening wine & cheese in the Cotton Mill Lounge
- Cookies & milk at bedtime
- On-site parking at the Inn – just minutes from the Benton
One Night Stay $131.00* | Two Night Stay $240.00*
To reserve call the Historic Brookstown Inn (336) 725-1120
Terms and conditions: *Tax not included. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax.
For more information about the craft fair, visit piedmontcraftsmen.org