Easter celebrations in Winston-Salem date back to 1772, when the first Moravian Easter Sunrise Service was held. Stay at the Historic Brookstown Inn and join us in celebrating this 245-year tradition and start one of your very own!
Begin on Saturday morning for our Annual Easter Egg Hunt in the Courtyard. Then, head over to Old Salem Museum’s & Gardens for traditional Easter crafts and activities, including hands-on Easter Egg decorating.** Wake up early Easter Sunday, for Moravian Sugar Cake and Hot Cross Buns, before following the music to the Moravian Easter Sunrise Service at 6:00 AM in front of the Home Moravian Church.
- Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Evening wine & cheese reception
- Fresh baked cookies and milk at bedtime
- Hot breakfast including Moravian Sugar Cake and Hot Cross Buns
- Complimentary wireless internet and on-site parking