Wake up to fall with a tour through Winston-Salem’s historic gardens. Dating back more than 250 years, our historic gardens collection offers a vibrant glimpse into Winston-Salem’s past. Your itinerary includes self-guided garden tours through *Historic Bethabara Park, *Old Salem Museums & Gardens, Reynolda Gardens (adjacent to Reynolda House Museum of American Art), and Paul J. Ciener Botanical Gardens in Kernersville. Visit Winston-Salem and see for yourself why some say that a stroll through Winston-Salem’s gardens is truly a study of both history and horticulture.
- Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Historic garden itinerary
- Welcome gift: Jar of locally made jam
- Evening wine & cheese in the Cotton Mill Lounge
- Fresh baked cookies and milk at bedtime
- Hot Southern breakfast
- Complimentary wireless internet and on-site parking
Terms and conditions: Best available rate. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax.
336-725-1120 | Reserve Now
*Tickets are required to enter the historic buildings at Old Salem Museums & Gardens and the Reynolda House Museum of American Art. You may purchase tickets for both at the front desk of the Historic Brookstown Inn.