Your Tour Around the State
Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops, is proud to be the first and only social venue in the State serving only North Carolina craft beers and wines, with special features of artisan cheeses, charcuterie/cured meats, and a signature line of products which are all made locally. Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops supports North Carolina vineyards, breweries, creameries, and farms 100%- all under one roof.
Overnight accommodations for two at the Historic Brookstown Inn, including:
- A Wine and Cheese Reception with gourmet cheeses and crackers, featuring NC wines
- Fresh baked cookies with milk at bedtime
- Complimentary southern hot breakfast
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Complimentary onsite parking at the Inn
- Voucher valued at $45 to Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops.
Walk or drive over to Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops to redeem your voucher, which is good for:
Your choice of 2 local beverages:
- A pint of locally-made craft beer or
- A glass of our Signature wine made in North Carolina
For starters, choose:
- One item from our “perfect for Sharing” menu OR
- Two items from our “Small Bites” menu
Next, Build Your Own Artisan Plate- Choose from over 10 cheeses and cured meats, locally-sourced and crafted. Create your own:
- Charcuterie Plate, with locally raised and cured meats AND
- Cheese Plate, from creameries and farms around North Carolina
Finally, your choice of 2 items from our signature desserts
On Saturdays the package includes a reservation for 2-4 guests to enjoy Carolina Vineyards & Hops Jazz Trio/Quartet during the evening.
*Terms and conditions: Pricing starts at $175.00 for two adults and is based upon availability. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax.
Package Available now-December 30, 2016.
Call 1-800-845-4262 or click here to reserve now.
Wednesday: 4:00 – 10:00 pm
Thursday: 4:00 – 10:00 pm
Friday: 4:00 – 12:00 am
Saturday: 4:00 – 12:00 am
Sunday: 2:00 – 7:00 pm