Celebrate the sounds of the season with heartwarming stories, carols, holiday magic, and more! Join the Winston-Salem Symphony and Chorale for their annual kickoff to the holiday season. Enjoy excerpts from the North Carolina Black Repertory Company‘s annual holiday tradition, Black Nativity. November 25 & 26, 2017 at Reynolds Auditorium. Stay at the Historic Brookstown Inn and take part in this popular Triad tradition.
- One night stay at the Historic Brookstown Inn including hot breakfast, evening wine & cheese receptions, nightly cookies & milk, parking on site and wireless internet
- Two tickets to the Winston-Salem Symphony’s A Carolina Christmas: Home for the Holidays!*
- Hot southern breakfast
- Evening wine & cheese reception in the Cotton Mill Lounge
- Freshly baked cookies and milk at bedtime
- Parking on site and wireless internet
Call (336) 725-1120 to reserve now!
Terms & conditions: Best available rate. Package based upon availability. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax.
*Children’s admission can be added to package. Inquire for pricing. For more information about New Year’s Eve with the Winston-Salem Symphony visit wssymphony.org