Go Behind the Pages with a Getaway Weekend at Bookmarks Festival of Books and Authors. Bookmarks is North and South Carolina’s Largest Annual Book Festival! Meet 45 award-winning and bestselling authors while exploring Winston-Salem’s downtown, historic sites, and culinary delights!
- Two night’s accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn on Thursday, September 6 and Friday, September 7 or Friday, September 7 and Saturday, September 8. (Book at Third Night and Save 10%)
- $50 gift certificate to Bookmarks
- Two Meal Vouchers for Food Trucks to be redeemed at the September 9 Festival
- Two Tickets to the 2018 Festival Round Up and Parapalooza on September 10 at 11 a.m.
- Bookmarks Tote with a Bottle of Raffaldini Vineyards wine (North Carolina Vineyard), a Festival T-Shirt, Bookmarks umbrella, Moravian Cookies, and other Festival Goodies
Hotel Amenities Include:
- Daily hot Southern breakfast
- Nightly wine and cheese reception in the Cotton Mill Lounge
- Cookies and milk at bedtime
- Free Parking within easy walking distance to Festival site
Call the Historic Brookstown Inn at (336) 725-1120 or click here to reserve now!
Bookmarks’ events begin on Thursday evening. Visit bookmarksnc.org for more information. A full schedule will be posted by August 1. After scheduling your room, please email email@example.com to redeem tickets. For additional destination information, see VisitWinstonSalem.com
Weekend packages are limited. All taxes included in package price.