Discover premier southern hospitality at the Historic Brookstown Inn with our bountiful amenities. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is eager to make our guests stay a truly unique experience. A living museum of history, art and treasure in Winston-Salem
We understand that everyone has a routine so we offer a fundamental exercise facility to make your stay more comfortable. This consists of a treadmill, stationary bike, a universal machine and an elliptical trainer. The facility is open 24 hours a day and key activated. It also includes a full size bathroom with shower.
For the traveler that loves to work, we have a business center that includes high speed internet as well as a printer, copier and fax machine. These are accessible to our guests 24 hours a day and located in the parlor.
Our welcoming and resourceful Front Desk staff is available to assist you with your every need or request:
- General hotel information and history
- Restaurant reservations and recommendations
- Information on Winston-Salem including; brochures and directions
- Sightseeing and tour information
- Individual needs and interests
- Dry Cleaning and Guest Laundry
- Wake up calls
- Reserving transportation and/or Taxi services
Every morning, we have a complimentary hot breakfast for our guests. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day; why not spend it with us.
Complimentary wine and cheese reception:
Join us in the Cotton Mill Lounge for our nightly wine and cheese reception from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm. This is a relaxing way to unwind and learn about the history of the Inn.
Freshly baked cookies and milk at bedtime:
For the child in everyone, we offer freshly baked Otis Spunkmeyer cookies with a nice cold glass of milk.
Located in the lobby we offer a few select items for your convenience including wine, beer, refreshments, snacks, linens, travel items and other Historic Brookstown Inn labeled gifts.
Our Green Initiative:
To do our part in improving our environment, the Historic Brookstown Inn is focusing on ways to make our carbon footprint smaller.
During renovations we made sure that we restored and re-purposed what we already had instead of buying new products. Using local businesses we were able to work together to improve our property.
- BRV Mold Removal helped remediate the property as well as refinishing our main building bathrooms, lobby and sales office, and Executive Suites!
- Double Hung Historic Window Restoration restored our windows with approval from Preservation North Carolina.
- We refinished existing furniture.
- Installed energy efficient shower heads, sink faucets, and toilets.
- Our Archive Essential shampoo and soap line use recycled plastic containers.
- We refinished the original Pine hardwood flooring from 1837.
- Custom made front desk by local wood artisan Russ Trembly.
- We used local walnut and sweet gum trees.